The CV and the cover letter are the two most important pieces of correspondence you will write during your job search process. I call them your marketing documents and they will become the most important documents that you own.
You will be guided on how to create a professional branding, so you are marketing yourself correctly in your CV and Cover letters. This will attract the attention of employers and make your ideal role a reality.
Here at the Career Clinic, our review service entails a professional and tailor-made comprehensive review of your CV & Cover letter. This will give you the strategies on how to ‘fine tune’ them to maximise their effectiveness and strengthen their focus towards each role. All this is done to optimise the impact of your applications.
Our CV & Cover Letter Review Services
Our review process involves:
- A detailed review and feedback of your CV and cover letter, section by section, on how you could improve the content, layout and structure of your CV & cover letter.
- Identification of changes to your CV to highlight your strengths, skills and achievement. This ensures it concisely details who you are and your unique value to an employer.
- Ensuring your CV is appropriately keyword rich and meets the requirements of any applicant tracking software.
- Correction of any spelling and grammatical errors.
How does it work?
Our process at the Career Clinic follows a simple 3/4 step approach. The CV & Cover Letter review service takes approximately 1 week. A faster turnaround can often be achieved, please get in touch if required.
At all times during the process there is ongoing discussion – this allows me to really get to know you and your desired future path. Our aim here at the Career Clinic is to engage, equip, encourage and empower you with the ability to showcase your skills and achievements so that you can confidently deliver a CV that reflects you and the value you would bring to a potential employer.
Who is this service for?
- Are you not getting called to interviews despite numerous applications?
- Is your CV outdated and not showcasing your recent skills and achievements?
- Are you struggling to know where and how to focus your job search?
Cost of Service: €165
If you are ready for the support to help you identify the next best step for you, please get in touch. All the sessions can take place in person, by phone, Zoom or through email. Simply go to the booking page to make an appointment and state your preference.